White Water Rafting, Hot Springs & Much More!
Options: Transportation from Liberia and Guancaste beaches & hotels like Grand Papagayo, Coco beach, Tamarindo, Pinilla or Conchal.
Pick Up: 6:00 am:from hotels in Tamarindo, Pinilla or Conchal. Or approximately 7:00 am for hotels in the Coco Beach area
Depart: 4:45pm We return to your hotel where we will be arriving in time for dinner.
Price Includes: Transporation, welcome cocktail, locker, guided (bilingual) guide, lunch, resort entrance to pools, botanical gardens, butterfly gardens, hot springs, natural mud treatment etc.
Bring: Closed-toe water shoes, sunscreen and insect repellent, long sleeve shirt for water, towel, change of clothes & bathing suit.
Price Per Person: $180 Per Person (no discount for kids)
Minium Group Size: 6 people
Extras: Food and beverages also available at Tiki Bar and Restaurant. Spa Treatments
Cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required
Special rates may apply to nationals
Reserve at least a day in advance.
Price and availability are subject to change
Considered Among the Top Rafting Expeditions In All Costa Rica
72 continuous Class III-IV rapids through northern Cost Rica’s natural exotic beauty followed by relaxation in splendor inside natural mineral “green” hot springs pools, then mud bathing and strolling through rainforest botanical gardens and a butterfly gardens.
Prepare yourself for non-stop action with guaranteed fun for everyone, whether a timid first timer or a hard core rafter. Glide through primary forests, enclosed by canyons and venture through the untouched parkland of Rincon de la Vieja, set deep in Northern Costa Rica’s rain forest. Costa Rica is rated among the best white water river rafting locations worldwide and our experienced guide outfitters, Flow Trips, rates this amazing adventure in the top two.
Your drop-off point is Blue River Resort & Hot Springs where we relax before being driven a further 10 minutes to the Cucaracho River, our starting point. Before getting underway there is a safety briefing and introduction. Safety is our number one priority and rest assured, you are in the company of the highly experienced bilingual guides. A professional safety kayak escorts each trip. All rafting equipment, including, life jacket and helmet is provided. We are flowing down the confluence of four rivers, including the blue river, Rio Penajamo. The adventure lasts four hours.
Afterward spend time at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, with its four gorgeous natural mineral “green” hot spring pools, mud baths, the botanical gardens with over 700 varietals, the butterfly farm, the fresh water pool with bullet waterslide and much more.
Tour Includes: Transportation, bilingual tour guide, entrance fees, welcome cocktail and lunch
What to Bring: Closed toe water shoes, sunscreen and insect repellent long sleeve shirt for water, change of clothes & bathing suit.
- 6:00 am: Pick up from hotels in Tamarindo, Pinilla or Conchal.
- 7:00 am (approximately): Pick up from hotels in the Coco Beach area.
- 8:30 am: Arrival at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs for a breakfast. Change clothing to prepare for your first adventure.
- 9:00 am: Depart for a short drive to the drop off point at Cucaracho River, where the adventure begins.
- 2:30 pm(aproxemately): Return to Blue River Resort to enjoy a delightful lunch à la carte chosen or from a special menu for our clients.
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Free time for swimming in the spectacular 4 pools with natural mineral “green” hot springs, fresh water pool and bullet slide; walking the Botanical Gardens with approximately 700 plant varietals, heliconias, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchids, hummingbird garden, tropical fish pond; and then, the Butterfly Gardens with hundreds of Central America species.
- 4:45pm We return to your hotel where we will be arriving in time for dinner.
Learn more about Blue River Resort & Hot Springs
- Room & Rates
- Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pools
- Botanical Gardens
- Butterfly Farm
- Video Presentation
- View More Pictures
All tours begin from the base of Rincon de la Vieja at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs which is only 60 kilometres from the airport in Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Only here on the north side of the volcano do we discover the blue volcanic rivers and mountain, jungle rainforest. > Our Location
Groups & Special Occasions
Celebrate with friends, family or with that special somebody!
We'll put together something extra special. Contact Us