1. Getting to Costa Rica
- Entry documents
3. Capturing the Moments
Camera tips on safety and maintenance in Costa Rica
5. Essentials for a Costa Rican Vacation
What to bring, from maps to shoes
7. Drinking Water in Costa Rica
Finding potable water and tips on hydration
9. More Culture and Tourism Tips
Migration, what can be found off the main roads, rural life, arranging tours, quick tourism pointers and tipping.
11. Costa Rica Coffee
The quality of Costa Rican coffee:
• Juan Valdez Drinks Costa Rica Coffee
Conflict turns ad for Costa Rica coffee
• Coffee History & World Trade
Brief history of Costa Rica coffee
• Landmarks in Costa Rica’s Coffee History
Timeline with events marking coffee history• • Costa Rica Coffee Today
The importance of coffee in Costa Rica
• Costa Rica Arabica Coffee Disease
The ‘coffee rust’ disease that threatens the coffee industry
• Help for the Ailing Coffee Industry
Responding to the coffee industry problems and Starbucks.
13. Hot Springs and Good Health
• The Nicoya Guanacaste Blue Zone
What a blue zone is and about the Nicoya Peninsula Blue Zone.
• Costa Rica Health Care and Education
Costa Rica’s state-of-the-art medical care provided through the many hospitals, health centers, and other treatment facilities.
• Hot Springs and Balneotherapy
Balneotherapy- treating afflictions with natural hot springs like Blue River Resort's.
• Medical Tourism
Costa Rica's private care for foreigners, particularly in San Jose and Liberia.
15. Best Beach & Ocean Activities
Sun, Surf, Fishing, Diving, Snorkelling, Sailing, Sports
• Beach Safety – Use Caution
• Surfing Costa Rica
• Scuba Diving & Snorkelling in Costa Rica (stand-alone blog)
17. Holidays and Occasions 2014
List and explanation of public holidays & special occasions
2. Vacation Preparation
- Travel Tips
4. Electricity in Costa Rica
Type, recharging, protecting equipment, outages & sources
6. Essentials for a Costa Rica: Part II
More essentials to pack for your vacation in Costa Rica
8. The Culture of Costa Rica
Brief history, religion, gay tourism & general pointers.
10. Costa Rica Environment
What the government and citizens do for the protection of the environment.
12. Costa Rica Volcanoes
Volcanoes - tourism, eruptions and beauty.
• Pacific Rim of Fire
Costa Rica volcanoes are among a special group that circles the globe.
• Creation of a Volcano
The formation and make-up of volcanoes
• Phreatic Explosions in Volcanoes
The many infrequent explosions occurring after a volcano erupts.
• Recent Volcanic Displays
Costa Rica’s volcanoes with phreatic explosions
• The Rincon de la Vieja Crater
About Blue River Resort’s own lake filled crater
14. Costa Rica Medical Tourism
Costa Rica Tourism attracts many procedures, including dental, cosmetic and time sensitive tests.
• Certified Medical Facilitiess
Costa Rica’s best hospitals
• Recovery Resorts
For recuperating in Costa Rica’s paradise like Blue River Resort & Hot Springs
• Dentistry in Costa Rica
Tourism in Costa Rica and dental care go together.
• Medical Tourism Benefits
Economic benefits to medical tourism.
• More about Medical Tourism in Costa Rica
PROMED, where patients come from, which procedures, reducing wait times
16. Eating in Costa Rica
What and where to eat, the fresh fruit & vegetables, fresh seafood, choice meats, kids meals.
18. Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
Great locations and ideas, why marine life is attracted to Costa Rica
• Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Vacations
Learn to dive on in Costa Rica, snorkelling
• Diving Equipment
Getting outfitted with equipment
• Dving Check-List and Warnings
What to bring and what to be wary of.