Dentistry in Costa Rica
Dentists who serve the medical tourism industry in Costa Rica, offer dentistry procedures for cosmetic, restorative and general treatments which often including hotel stays. A trip to the dentist takes on a completely new meaning these days. Board an airplane, take a trip or holiday in Costa Rica and include dental care. It’s a great way to take some of the bite out of the dentistry costs. With the savings realized the holiday is even more affordable. Relax and recuperate in a resort like Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, amid the lush tropical greenery, flowing blue rivers and nearby pristine beaches is a great incentive.
Prospective patients start with a visit to their local dentist for a checkup and an estimate of the work necessary. Do this close to a time when a trip to Costa Rica can be scheduled. Many patients combine this trip with a business trip and/or a holiday. Before arriving, schedule a dental appointment for an estimate and comparative costing in Costa Rica. Check out the dentists’ website or get a referral from a friend.
Back to Costa Rica Medical Tourism blog
- Costa Rica Health Blog
- Certified Medical Facilities
- Recovery Resorts
- Medical Tourism Benefits
- More about Medical Tourism in Costa Rica
- Make a list of doctors that offer the services prescribed during your initial dental visit. Some patients will view the doctor’s accreditation and past recommendations, and then make a hotel booking close to their practice.
- Consider opting for packages offered by some dentists that include hotel stays.
- Consult a travel agent that specializes in Costa Rica travel to plan the trip, accommodations and ground transport.
Here are some of the dental procedures advertised:
Porcelain Crowns and Bridges
Composite White Fillings
Dental Examination and Diagnosis
Dental Cleaning and Scaling
Wisdom Teeth Removal Surgery
Root Canal Treatment