Mineral Waters as a Preventative Therapy
Balneology is the scientific study of naturally occurring mineral waters and Balneotherapy is the practical study and application of the health benefits of water. In Europe and Japan balneology and hot springs therapy is a regular part of routine medical care, though it is not well known in the United States. In fact, medical prescriptions are given by licensed doctors for the treatment of a wide range of conditions, utilizing mineral waters as a part of preventative medicine. It is both widely recognized and encouraged. Balneologists in Europe and Japan have widely accepted standards to classify hot springs properties.
- Introduction: Art & Science of Blue River Mineral Hot Springs «
- The Hot Springs Source
- The Hot Springs Temperature: Cool, Warm, or Hot?
- The Hot Springs Mineral Content & PH Level
- Hot Springs Therapy: Mineral Content
- Other Mineral Benefits
- Best Temperature for Mineral Water Therapy
- More, including chronic illness and absorption of toxic waste