This Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus) was recently spoted grazing in the Blue River Resort & Hot Springs rainforest.
Best in Costa Rica and Central America!
Costa Rica’s Best Family Theme Park
Life-Size Dinosaurs – Alive – Moving
…In a Lush Rain Forest…
…Along a Blue River…
Found on the North Side of the Majestic Volcano
Rincon de la Vieja
Two options to experience these giant creatures in their natural habitat.
1. Drop-in: Drive to Blue River Resort & Hot Springs to purchase your tickets for a walk and guide. There will be a few options (details below).
2. 1-Day Eco-Adventure Dinosaur Park Tour: Includes transportation from your hotel, welcome cocktail, dino park, blue river walk, lunch & time in hot springs, mud bath etc.
Price and Details at bottom of page.
How would like to see this Braciosaurus?
The Dinosaurs are Back!
Their Rainforest Home
Has Been Discovered
– Only One in Central America –
Great For the Whole Family!
Park Location & Directions
Convenient from the beaches in Guanacaste. Drive here or we’ll pick you up. From Liberia’s international airport (LIR) or the Nicaragua border, the drive is 90 minutes to the north side of the majestic volcano, Rincon de la Vieja and Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. Leave the dry savannah behind as spectacular scenery unfolds into a lush rain forest with mountain ranges and blue rivers. Driving north from Liberia along the Pan American Highway, turn east towards “Quebrada Grande” (18km). Then follow the signs along the roadway which will lead you here.
1-Day Tour Including Transportation
– A 1-Day Tour, includes transportation to/from your location (whether in Liberia or the Guancaste beaches, like Grand Papagayo, Coco beach, Tamarindo, Pinilla or Conchal), welcome cocktail, locker, set lunch, bilingual guide, Dinosaur Park, Blue River Resort & Hot Springs amenities for your enjoyment (hot springs pools, fresh water pool & bullit water slide, mud treatment, botanical gardens, butterfly gardens, blue river, spa treatments, etc.). Book in advance here.
Pick Up: ~7:00 am (determined by location)
Return: Arrive back at about 6:30pm
Price Per Person: $135 per adult, $115 per child under 12 (Valid to Dec 15, 2016)
Minimum Group Size: 4 people
Dino Park – For Hotel Guests and Those Dropping-in
– For those coming with their own transporation or staying at the resort, tickets are available at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. Its always best to book in advance. Here are the options:
Note: Best to reserve in advance and arrive early to enjoy a whole day
Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & good walking shoes (for the tour), bathing suit, sunscreen, (depending on weather conditions a rain jacket and extra clothing).
Extras: Food and beverages available at Tiki Bar and Restaurant. Spa Treatments
• Cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required
• Special rates may apply to nationals
• Reserve at least a day in advance.
• Price and availability are subject to change.
In the News