During the online reservation process, we require necessary information about you to complete your reservation. If there are special needs, such as diet or wheel chair access, please include these in the comments section and e-mail the hotel.
In addition, its a requisite that you agree to and understand the following rules and policies, governing your reservation.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
Basic Rate Includes
- Double occupancy (plus up to 2 children under 10)
- Full Breakfast
- Access to all pools, gym, resort attractions including botanical gardens and butterfly gardens
- Maximum Occupants Per Room:
2 Queen Cabana: 4 adults or family of 5
King Bed Cabana: 2 adults or family of 4
Extra Occupant Costs
No extra charge, for up to 2 children under 10
$10/night per child under 10
$15/night per child 10-12 years old
$25/night per person 12 or older
- Federal Tax (13%)
ROOM CANCELLATION POLICY (By Season)
High Season: December 16th to April 30th and July 1st to August 19th
- Cancellation 1 to 15 days prior to arrival day, confirmed in writing - No Refund
- 15 to 35 days cancellation notice - 50% of Stay Payable
Low Season: May 1st to June 30th and August 20th to December 15th
- Cancellation 1 to 7 days prior to arrival day, confirmed in writing - No Refund
- 8 to 15 days cancellation notice - 50% of Stay Payable
Peak Seasons: Christmas Week: Dec 22 to Jan 1 & Easter Week (changes annually)
- 30-day minimum cancellation notice that is confirmed in writing required for - Full Refund
- Less than 30 days minimum cancellation notice - 100% of Stay Payable
Confirming a Cancellation
All cancellations must include written confirmation via e-mail from Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. A "No-Show" is 100% Payable.
- During Holy Week, Christmas and New Year, there is a minimum 2 night reservation policy.
Check-in / Check-out:
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 12 pm
If you have specific accessibility needs, include your request in the comments section during the online reservations process. One cabana offers wheelchair accessibility and is conveniently located.
All rooms are non-smoking.
Small dogs can stay in rooms and on balconies, but not in the common areas of the resort (pools, botanical gardens restaurant, spa etc.)
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
• From 1 to 10 people, 24 hours or less before the date of the tour, 100% of total reservation will be charged.
• From 11 to 25 people 48 hours or less before the date of the tour, 100% of total reservation will be charged.
• More than 26 people, 72 hours or less before the date of the tour, 100% of total reservation will be charged.