LGBT Rainforest Mountain Hotel & Eco Adventure
Escape to a “paradise on earth” at Blue River Costa Rica Resort & Hot Springs to experience an authentic Costa Rica vacation. Just imagine yourself in a lush unspoiled rainforest with blue rivers, hot springs, views of a majestic volcano and going on Eco-adventure tours.
You’ll find a friendly staff, spacious modern accomodation and limitless options for recreation and relaxation. Soak in the healing waters of the natural mineral “green” hot springs, walk in rainforest botanical gardens, the butterfly gardens where there is a natural mud bath and sauna, fish ponds and even bird sanctaries. Slide down the bullet water slide into the fresh water pool and then take a spa treatment.
There is limitless fun for families and romance is always in the air. Then set off from the resort on horse or go zip lining, river rafting on a blue river, hike, water tubing plus much more. Even if you love the beaches or are stopping over in Liberia, Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers that special alternative.
We are a gay friendly hotel and peer reviews, from Costa Rica gay travel guides and customer reviews, concur that this top hotel and Eco-tour operator offers an authentic experience. Having been awarded among the best hotels for families in Central America we expect you’ll agree.
Read Our Articles on Costa Rica Culture and follow-up Gay Costa Rica Tourism
Consider these amenities:
- Blue rivers & cascading waterfalls
- 4 gorgeous natural Mineral “green” hot springs pools to soak in,
- A fresh water pool with bullet water slide
- Botanical gardens with over 700 varietals, turtle & fish ponds, hummingbird center
- Butterfly gardens
- Natural mud bath and sauna
- Work out in the Gym
- Views of Majestic Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
- Blue River Spa
- Only 90 minutes from Liberia’s international airport in Guanacaste
- Eat and drink at the Tiki Bar & Restaurant for fresh & delicious continental and local cuisine.
- Sleep in spacious 720 square feet rustic luxury cabanas appointed with modern amenities for maximum comfort and room for the whole family.
Learn more about Blue River Resort & Hot Springs amenities.
After feeling pampered in genuine “pura vida” hospitality at the Hot Springs hotel, set out for adventure on the many Eco–Adventure tour excursions located at or near the resort.
Examples of Eco-Tours include:
- Horseback (or drive) for dips and walks to breathtaking waterfalls and the blue river
- Hike Rincon de la Vieja
- Zip Line and Tarzan Swing in the Rain Forest
- Water Tubing Adventure along the Rio Azul
- White Water Rafting Adventure
- Bird Watching
- Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge
Learn more about guest tours and one-day visit tours.
This Costa Rica Gay friendly Hotel, Resort and Tour Operation combines spectacular nature, hotel facilities and genuinely warm staff. We think you’ll agree that this results in a truly memorable holiday. It’s the perfect blend of tranquility and leisure pursuits within awe-inspiring nature.
BOOK NOW! – for a Costa Rica gay friendly vacation with you family!
Advantages of Our Location
The Blue River Resort & Hot Springs is situated in Costa Rica’s north Pacific, less than ninety minutes from Liberia Guanacaste’s international airport. From the dry hot savannah beaches you’ll drive into to the lush mountain rainforest which can be found only on the north side of the Rincon de la Vieja (volcano) National Park.
For those already vacationing on the beaches of Guanacaste there are several advantages. It’s the most convenient location to finding a location with lush rainforests, blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs and the amenities at the hotel. Plus all the many top rated eco-adventure tours available are onsite or nearby. Nothing compares…
Leave a Reply