A Dinosaur Land
Welcome to Our Dino Park in Costa Rica!
Experience the land of Dinosaurs, just as imagined by the producers of Jurassic Park, the movie. Life-Size, animatronic creatures living in the Costa Rica rain forest. You’ll find them here, along the north side of the majestic volcano Rincon de la Vieja by a gorgeous blue river.
See Them Live, In The Flesh
Enjoy the Surroundings
Blue Rivers All Inclusive Resort
The Only Dinosaur Adventure Park
in Central America
The Dinosaurs Have Returned!
This is a recently seen Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus)
Dino Park in Costa Rica is an experience the kids and the whole family will never forget. TripAdvisor recognizes the hotel, its resort and 1-day tour operation with a “Hall of Fame Award” and rated it among the top 25 family destinations in Central America. And Foders, with Foder’s Choice. Its not difficult to understand why.
1-Day Tour Including Transportation
– A 1-Day Tour, includes transportation to/from your location (whether in Liberia or the Guancaste beaches, like Grand Papagayo, Coco beach, Tamarindo, Pinilla or Conchal), welcome cocktail, locker, set lunch, bilingual guide, Dinosaur Park, Blue River All Inclusive Resort & Hot Springs amenities for your enjoyment (hot springs pools, fresh water pool & bullit water slide, mud treatment, botanical gardens, butterfly gardens, blue river, spa treatments, etc.). Book in advance here.
Pick Up: ~7:00 am (determined by location)
Return: Arrive back at about 6:30pm
Price Per Person: $125 per adult, $106 per child under 12 (Valid to Dec 15, 2016)
Minimum Group Size: 4 people
Dino Park Entrance
– For those coming with their own transporation or staying at the resort, tickets are available at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. Its always best to book in advance. Here are the options:
Dino Park Ticket: $45 per adult, $35 per child under 12
Dino Park Ticket & Lunch: $55 per adult, $45 per child under 12
Dino Park Ticket, Lunch & Resort Amenities (hot springs pools, mud treatment, botanical gardens, butterfly gardens, hot springs, etc.): $70 per adult, $60 per child under 12
Note: Best to reserve in advance and arrive early to enjoy a whole day
Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & good walking shoes (for the tour), bathing suit, sunscreen, (depending on weather conditions a rain jacket and extra clothing).
Extras: Food and beverages available at Tiki Bar and Restaurant. Spa Treatments
• Cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required
• Special rates may apply to nationals
• Reserve at least a day in advance.
• Price and availability are subject to change.
In the News
- Expotur May 2016: Costa Rican vendors, international buyers, old friends and new ideas
- Warning: Dinosaurs on the prowl at new Dino Park near Liberia
- Jurassic World? New Dinosaur Amusement Park in Costa Rica
- Primer parque de dinosaurios abrió sus puertas este fin de semana
- Inauguran en Costa Rica primer parque animado ecológico de Latinoamérica
- Primer Parque temático de Dinosaurios abre en Costa Rica
- “I love Costa Rica”: excusa para que dinosaurios llegaran aquí
- Walk With Dinosaur in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica News
- Costa Rica TV Extra Interview Channel 42 and English Translation