Our Costa Rica Dinosaur Park
– For A family Thrill Like No Other –
– Enter a Jurassic World –
– Moving Dinosaurs in the Lush Costa Rica Rain Forest –
– Where the Prehistoric Dinosaurs Returned –
– Majestic Rincon de la Vieja Volcano – Blue Rivers – Grand Waterfalls –
*Tour Includes: Bi-lingual guide, transportation
Departure Location: Blue River All Inclusive Resort & Hot Springs
Departure Time: 8:30am & 1:30pm Duration:1 hours (approximately)
What to Bring: walking shoes, poncho (for rain), water, sunscreen, insect repellent and a smile!
Price Per Person: $25/adult, $15/child 4-12 years
*Note: Not suitable for the disabled, wheel chairs and elderly
Jurassic Park and Jurassic World come alive at Costa Rica Dino Park, at the base of the majestic volcano, Rincon de la Vieja, in the rain forest. It’s the only park of its kind!
Get close-up and personal with the 26 life-size moving behemoths inside the rain forest. Here, the imaginations come alive. The Costa Rica Dino park adventure becomes an education in the living ‘jungle-classroom’. Search out the dinosaurs by carefully following the bellowing roars, groans and squawks. However, don’t wander off the marked paths! They may be hungry.
Explorers will walk along clearly marked scenic trails at a leisurely pace for adults and children alike. Imagine taking a ‘selfie’ with a life-size dinosaur brandishing its teeth next to your ear. Take as many photos as you like.
Costa Rica Dinosaur Blog
In the News
- Expotur May 2016: Costa Rican vendors, international buyers, old friends and new ideas
- Warning: Dinosaurs on the prowl at new Dino Park near Liberia
- Jurassic World? New Dinosaur Amusement Park in Costa Rica
- Primer parque de dinosaurios abrió sus puertas este fin de semanaA Dinosaur Family Vacation?
- Inauguran en Costa Rica primer parque animado ecológico de Latinoamérica
- Primer Parque temático de Dinosaurios abre en Costa Rica
- “I love Costa Rica”: excusa para que dinosaurios llegaran aquí
- Costa Rica TV Extra Interview Channel 42