Host Your Yoga Retreat With Us and Get a Free stay for the Leaders.
Our Yoga Retreat offers the ultimate in physical, mental, and spiritual rejuvenation.
Rain Forest Yoga Retreats at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, Costa Rica
Host your Costa Rica yoga retreat at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, one of the most stunning retreat centers in Costa Rica. Surround yourselves with flowing natural hot springs, a lush rain forest filled with flowers with your backdrop, the majestic smoking volcano crater, Rincon de la Vieja. It’s a peaceful, healing ambience like no other.
Yoga and meditation can take place on our 1000 square foot platform in the middle of botanical gardens surrounded with flowers. Add in life-enhancing Eco adventure tours to stunning blue rivers and grand waterfalls like bird watching, horseback riding, water tubing, zip lining and hiking. Our yoga retreats offer the ultimate in in relaxation and adventure and an uplifting, total well-being connection.
Retreat Shala & On-Site Fitness Facilities
Our yoga shala is the perfect backdrop to any yoga retreat. With hardwood floors, breathtaking views, state of the art sound systems, and your choice of creative Manduka mats and props, there is no better spot to take a deep exhale.
An Award-Winning Yoga Retreat
The many awards and recognition conferred upon Blue River Resort & Hot Springs and its tours, provides excellent assurance for a successful yoga retreat.
The past five consecutive years TripAdvisor has conferred there, “Certificate of Excellence” & the “Hall of Fame” awards and ranks the hotel #1 in the Rincon de la Vieja region. It is the recipient of the Fodor’s Choice Ranking, as among the 25 best family resorts in all Central America. In 2019, at the Boutique Hotel Awards, Blue River Resort & Hot Springs was awarded, the World’s Best Family Hotel in Central America.
In addition to the spectacular backdrop here are some of the personal and group amenities to look forward to.
- Room choices are between the two-queen cabana or king bed cabana. All are 740 square feet (69 sq meters) set in privacy surrounded by lush foliage, with high ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fan, 42” satellite TV, coffee maker, in-room safe, large bathroom and closet, and a patio with a hammock and two chairs. Free WiFi is available the restaurant in main office.
- At the Tiki Bar & Restaurant enjoy specially prepared meals featuring fresh, local ingredients with traditional flavors. Most dietary considerations can be accommodated.
- The group’s own private yoga platform (shala) has been created to inspire meditation and reflection- 1000 square feet (93 sq m) with a smooth, cool wooden floor, state of the art sound system, and your choice of creative Manduka props. Hear sounds of running water&exotic birds. Situated inside the rain forest botanical gardens surrounded by exotic flowers.
- Soak, swim and take dips in three Hot springs pools, two freshwater pools and the blue river, Rio Azul.
- After a natural sauna apply natural mud. This therapy is thought to be anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, and just plain relaxing, at the very least.
- Meander Botanical gardens with over 700 varietals, where animals and birds, like toucans, sloths and monkeys visit. Sit at one of the many benches is a great way to feel the serenity at a stand of flowers, the hummingbird sanctuary, bird lagoon, caiman lagoon, fish ponds and turtle ponds.
- Book an appointment at Blue River Spa to indulge in a revitalizing treatments and complement to your yoga retreat and the hot springs.
- Add to these the gym, the miniature horses and donkey and our dogs.
Book Your Retreat
By submitting this contact form, I acknowledge that I may be entered into email campaigns from Blue River Resort & Hot Springs.